14 Jun Yard Worker
Lumber Yard Worker
Directly responsible for building loads or helping Forklift Operators to build loads as directed by Loading Supervisor, as well as assisting customers with loading requested materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Committed to customer service above all else
– Help to create loads in preparation for deliveries
– Make sure every customer on premises is offered help to load materials
– All other requests from supervisor or management
– Ability to interpret a variety of instructions
– Good Customer service skill
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
– Regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear
– Regularly required to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
– Regularly required to lift up to 100 pounds
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
– Environment consistent with outdoor conditions