30 Aug Master Craftsman
Family owned and operated since 1927, Guerry Lumber is seeking an Experienced Architectural Craftsman for its millwork branch in Pooler.
Guerry Lumber offers a complete benefits package, including but not limited to: 401(k), paid time off and health insurance.
The ideal candidate will be an expert craftsman with extensive experience building doors and windows.
Attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently, while observing safe work practices, is required.
Some of the job duties include, but are not limited to:
· Read building plans and manufacture millwork to indicated specifications.
· Operation of woodworking machinery as well as a sit-down forklift
· Follow all safety rules and guidelines at all times while using machinery
· Maintain an organized and tidy workspace
· Adhere to shop procedures and policies
Some of the skills required to perform this job successfully are as follows:
· Proficient in documenting time and materials accurately
· Ability to work independently or with a helper
· Flexibility to produce all types of custom millwork (stair parts, mouldings, etc.)
· Experience on a moulder and/or door prep machine is a bonus
For a full list of job duties/skills required please submit your resume and we will be in touch as soon as possible.