14 Jun Entry-Level Architectural Millworker
Entry-Level Architectural Millworker
This position will operate various woodworking machines to assist in the production of custom architectural products for use in the Coastal Georgia and South Carolina market.
The ideal candidate will have experience with woodworking and basic warehousing procedures. Attention to detail, and the ability to work quickly and efficiently while observing safe work practices is required. A candidate interested in learning and growing by working alongside master craftsmen is desired.
Some of the job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Stacking, counting, sorting lumber
- Operation of woodworking machinery (planer, joiner, straight line rip saw, miter saw) as well as a sit-down forklift
- Aid in production of wood mouldings, as well as specialty millwork items
- Follow all safety rules and guidelines at all times while using machinery
- Stack and bundle completed items for warehouse, staged for delivery
Some of the skills required to perform this job successfully are as follows:
- Ability to operate basic wood shop tools
- Ability to read a tape measure to 1/16″
- Ability to identify basic wood species
- Ability to tally wood accurately
- Ability to work independently
For a full list of job duties/skills required, please submit your resume and we will reach out shortly after.