13 Jul THE REAL ADVANTAGES OF TRUEXTERIOR SIDING & TRIM
TruExterior products are made with fly-ash, a by-product recovered from coal combustion. When fly-ash is combined with polymers, it becomes a durable material that’s ideally suited for exterior siding and trim. Rigorously tested in various extreme climates, TruExterior products are resistant to moisture and bugs once installed.
Phenomenal Performance.Remarkable Workability.
TruExterior Siding & Trim offers both and a lasting look while eliminating the need for gluing, gapping and other cumbersome and costly installation techniques.
Pre-Primed – So You Can Choose Your Perfect Color
TruExterior Siding & Trim come pre-primed so you can create the look you want. You can even choose dark colors with the confidence of knowing your paint job will last.
- TruExterior products come pre-primed and do require paint
- No need to prime end cuts
- Can be painted with any high-grade exterior paint when following the paint manufacturer’s instructions
- Dimensionally stable, promoting long-lasting paint adhesions, even with dark colors*
- Paint lasts longer than on wood because TruExterior products cycle virtually no moisture*
- Traditional exterior-grade caulks or exterior-grade wood fillers are all acceptable for filling nail holes