As COVID-19 has an increasing impact, Guerry Lumber is taking measures to
keep our team, our families, our customers and our community safe while continuing to supply building products needed to keep our customer’s job sites running. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding this emerging crisis, but as with many others, our team is closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and other local and national health organizations.
Please know we are open for business, however in an attempt to keep everyone safe and healthy, we are encouraging customers to use our fast and efficient call ahead service so that your order is pulled and ready for loading when your arrive at the store. Or, rather than pick up your order, schedule your material needs to be delivered to your job site.
For call ahead pick up orders, please follow the guidelines below for fast, efficient service.
- All orders will be placed over the phone. Call 912-232-3128 to be connected to a sales rep.
- Pick up orders can either be charged on established customer accounts or paid in full with a credit or debit card.
- Please allow one hour for our staff to pull your order.
- Starting on Monday, March 30th, hours of operation are 7:30 AM – 4:00PM Monday through Friday with 3:00PM being last call for same day, call-ahead pick up.
- Customers who have placed in store pick up orders should enter through the gate on the West Side of Barnard Street. There you will receive your receipt.
- From there proceed, to the staging area at the SOUTH GATE, where your order will be loaded. Our staff will direct you.
- All orders will be loaded on a first come first serve basis.
For delivery orders, call 912-232-3128 to place your order. Your order will be delivered on the next available delivery run.
Continuing to serve our customers and community is our top priority. We will keep you updated with any operational changes as they arise.
Steve Chick, President